after a week of hunting i finally got the 17"sports lux wheels i wanted.

gonna have it fitted to my car on coming weekend.

my question is

are the center caps on 16" prestige wheel will fit the 17"sports lux wheels as the wheels i bought is not including the center cap?

rang a few dealers but they seems to be unsure and put me forward to parts dept and even from parts dept, all the answers i got is including the words "i think it should" not a definate 100% sure "YES it FIT"

maybe anyone can help me here.

so if its not fit i can go and buy one set before i go to the tyre shop to fit it the wheels and tyres.

thanks

after a week of hunting i finally got the 17"sports lux wheels i wanted.

gonna have it fitted to my car on coming weekend.

my question is

are the center caps on 16" prestige wheel will fit the 17"sports lux wheels as the wheels i bought is not including the center cap?

rang a few dealers but they seems to be unsure and put me forward to parts dept and even from parts dept, all the answers i got is including the words "i think it should" not a definate 100% sure "YES it FIT"

maybe anyone can help me here.

so if its not fit i can go and buy one set before i go to the tyre shop to fit it the wheels and tyres.

thanks

Hey lex666,

How did you go with the wheels?? Did you get the caps?? Im trying to source Rx350 caps for my A/Ms. They are still the 2.5" cap but more of an aluminum style. You might want to consider them if you want to be slightly different!! (Might look good, might look "not so good"), just an idea if you cant get the Sports/luxury caps!!!