Removing Airbag System

I recently bought i 90 UCF11 which alread had the airbags themselves removed an replaced with coilovers, but the loom an the compressors and the rest of the system is still in there.

I really want to take it all out and sell it/give it to someone who'll actually use it. But just looking at it, it looks like it's going to be one hell of a mission, and was wondering if anyone had done it before and had any tips or advice before i jumped in the deep end.

Even the smallest tip would be greatly appreciated :)

• 1 month later...

I recently bought i 90 UCF11 which alread had the airbags themselves removed an replaced with coilovers, but the loom an the compressors and the rest of the system is still in there.

I really want to take it all out and sell it/give it to someone who'll actually use it. But just looking at it, it looks like it's going to be one hell of a mission, and was wondering if anyone had done it before and had any tips or advice before i jumped in the deep end.

Even the smallest tip would be greatly appreciated :)

Where ever you start it won't effect the car itself. Because the air bag system has its own computer so it doesn't really effect any other component within your car.

Hope that helps.