IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD AT ALL TO ANY OF THE THREADS, JUST ADD YOUR $0.02.

ALL FEEDBACK HELPS! THIS FORUM IS DYING IN THE ASS!

BRING UP OLD THREADS, KEEP LEXUS RELATED CONVERSATION GOING.

I couldn't agree with U more Niick!!!

I've tried to inspire the posts in the past and Im not sure what more I can do. :huh:

Im still constantly on CL trying to bring valid info where I can to the Aus audience. Guys, even if you find reference info and post it on this forum like Korvan started way back.......its definately a way to keep activity on this forum up!! I know that alot of us are slow in the mod dept at the moment due to different factors, but if you do one, try to publish it here. We will all benefit from your experience!!

Don't be shy, there is no such thing as a bad post!! If it doesn't interest someone, big deal! No one will bite your head off!! Come on all!! Lets do this thing!!! ;)

Also, some new members of late.......... I think that everyone would agree, lots and lots of "cool" people out there with IS's now. If you check out this forum, join and have your say!!!

Anyway, thats my bit ..........!! Thanks Niick and all ya'll that want more from this forum!! Really cool!! ;)