I Need Recommendations For Car Detailers

Hi guys... i have some fine scratches and swirl marks which i plan to get rid of. Have anyone of you guys had any good experiences with professional detailers in sydney/central coast?? Any recommendations is much appreciated...

p/s: When sending your car for servicing, do not opt for the free car wash...it's absolutely rubbish!! More damage done than good.

About 4 or 5 hours. I dropped it off in the afternoon and picked it up about midday the next day.

Ended up like new again though, everyone that saw it kept asking if it had been resprayed no one believed it was just a detail...

would you mind telling us how much it set you back?

It depends on what they have to do.

My IS200 was black and had a lot of swirl marks and a fine scratches which they took out and it set me back around $400 from memory.

Best bet is to go and let them see the car then they can tell you the price. The owner's name is Sam Movizio, he is a nice guy and honest too so they will tell you what they can and can't do.

I've since taken my IS250 there when I got hit by flying debris on the M4 and they gave me back my car as perfect as it was when I picked it up from Lexus.

Hmmmm.... i sorta expected to pay about 300 for a detail but i suppose it really depends on the condition of my car. Oh well, i'll definitely check it out when i pop by. By the way, would u mind giving me the full address??

Hmmmm.... i sorta expected to pay about 300 for a detail but i suppose it really depends on the condition of my car. Oh well, i'll definitely check it out when i pop by. By the way, would u mind giving me the full address??

The address is 7 Rawson Street Auburn.

Ask for Sam the owner as he might give you a better deal than the guys that just work there...

Corner Of St Hilliers Rd & Rawson St Auburn