Hi All,

Not sure if your aware but SBS will be showing the Top Gear episode featuring the ISF next Monday at 7.30pm. I'm definitely looking forward to see it rather than seeing it on fuzzy Youtube.

Hi All,

Not sure if your aware but SBS will be showing the Top Gear episode featuring the ISF next Monday at 7.30pm. I'm definitely looking forward to see it rather than seeing it on fuzzy Youtube.

Downloaded and watched it a few weeks back. They compare it to the M3 sedan. I won't spoil it for anyone but will be keen to hear everyone's thoughts after they've seen it.

Hi All,

Downloaded and watched it a few weeks back. They compare it to the M3 sedan. I won't spoil it for anyone but will be keen to hear everyone's thoughts after they've seen it.

Watch All seasons of Top Gear in HD from this website : TOP Gear

Clarkson hates Lexus, so he was quite surprised in parts - in fact, I reckon it hurt him to say that the is-F matches the M3 in many aspects. He mentions the criticisms that we've heard from other reviewers (ride and weight). No mention though that this is Lexus' first effort at a so-called high-performance sedan, whist BMW have been doing it for decades.

One thing that does irk me is the blatent European-bias on Top Gear, and I reckon this was obvious when they put a professional driver in the M3 and the TV presenter (Clarkson) in the is-F. Why didnt they get Richard to drive the M3? Another bias was the manual driving of the M3, whilst Clarkson had the is-F in full auto mode, because he hates paddle shifts and was complaining about the incessant changing of gears of the is-F. If he was in manual mode, that would not have come up.