Another Newbie - I Love This Car!

Hi guys (and girls),

Having been a guest on your forum for the past few months I can finally post a message as I now have an Altezza.

Really impressed with the wealth of knowledge that is contained within the forum - along with the pictures and info on your cars. I decided on an Altezza based 90% on the posts in this forum (having seen Gavin's car in NZ Performance Car).

I got the car (99 RS200 in Silver) last week, drove it all weekend, and am sitting here at work still grinning! The car is so fun to drive.

The car is currently badged as a Lexus IS200 (Lexus grille, with Lexus badges on the back) - the wheels still say Altezza, as do the floormats, steering wheel etc. I'll probably keep it status quo - just to confuse people.

Thanks again for all your informative posts - I'll post some pictures soon.

Glen

sorry to hijack this thread but thought no point in making another im new here thread

yeah im new to this site as well

and also JUST bought an altezza and love it

but coming from an S15 200sx it seems down on power but yeah its all good

well heres a pic of it

aaa.sized.jpg

I think that although the altezza is quicker than the lexus i prefer the lexus badging.

I think what looks the best is remove all badges exept for the "L". Keep people guessing as to wether its an 200/300.

anyway thats my 2 cents worth

I think that although the altezza is quicker than the lexus i prefer the lexus badging.

I think what looks the best is remove all badges exept for the "L". Keep people guessing as to wether its an 200/300.

The standard headlamps will give it away.....200 - orange reflector & 300 - clear.

Hi guys (and girls),

Having been a guest on your forum for the past few months I can finally post a message as I now have an Altezza.

Really impressed with the wealth of knowledge that is contained within the forum - along with the pictures and info on your cars. I decided on an Altezza based 90% on the posts in this forum (having seen Gavin's car in NZ Performance Car).

I got the car (99 RS200 in Silver) last week, drove it all weekend, and am sitting here at work still grinning! The car is so fun to drive.

The car is currently badged as a Lexus IS200 (Lexus grille, with Lexus badges on the back) - the wheels still say Altezza, as do the floormats, steering wheel etc. I'll probably keep it status quo - just to confuse people.

Thanks again for all your informative posts - I'll post some pictures soon.

Glen

Should fix it up, either do it all lexus or go back all to the Tezza!!! show them what your car really is!!! :lol:

Matt =)

The standard headlamps will give it away.....200 - orange reflector & 300 - clear.

True, but you can get rid of the orange bit... I think...

Anyhow not all BMW and AUDI drivers know that.