Screen Revert To Map

The navigation screen on my 2006 RX350 used to revert to the map after about 30 seconds on another screen (Audio, Climate etc). I changed it so that it would not revert, but now I can't remember how to change it back again. (Brain cells must be disappearing rapidly with old age :( ) I can't find any mention in either the car manual, nav system manual or even the Vais Soundlinq manual. Any ideas?

Thanks Fuzzielogic, but its only a minor inconvenience. If I disconnected the battery I'd have to set up not only the radio etc but also the seat and mirror memories and who knows what else. It's just bugging me that it used to work the other way and I can't work out (or remember) how to set it back again.

Thanks dis-lex-sic! I knew it wasn't far away, but just couldn't find it. Of course it's obvious that screen settings would be in the Info menu and not in the Settings menu under the Menu button. :angry:

Sometimes I wonder about Lexus - they do so many things so right, but others are just plain stupid. And the manual would have to be the worst since the infamous "tootle him with vigour". :D