Wts : Avo Turbo Kit + Extras

Serran

A friend of mine is selling his AVO Turbo Kit.. he is based in Melbourne but will ship anywhere. Has done approx 35000 km's on the turbo. Inspections are OK.

Reason for sale : Upgrading to 1jz-gte conversion. This is a quick sale to get the conversion started.. Bargain!

List of equipment includes (everything you need to get started + more) :

Garrett GT28 Turbo ball bearing with Internal Wastegate.

AVO mandrel Turbo manifold

AVO Front Mounted Intercooler

LINK Management ECU

AVO 3” straight Flow Exhaust System

2 Hi-Flow Cat-Converter.

1 Straight- Flow CAT.

BMC Air Filter.

Malpassi Fuel Regulator

AVO custom build IN-TANK fuel pump

K&N Air Pulse x 2

Custom Heat Shield

Heat Wrap on exhaust and Turbo Manifold

Blitz carbon face boost Gauge.(5weeks old)

Blitz Turbo timer.

Custom Engine Cover.

AVO chrome piping and hoses.

Front mount Intercooler.

Price : $4500 ONO

Interested? : pm me and I will give you his email/msn details. He will be more than happy to answer any of your queries.

thanks

haha

CCT3 is the actual guy with the avo turbo kit.. msg him for details/enquiries/info B)

ps. for those in sydney, he is coming up from melbourne in mid july.. so may be worth it to have a chat to him while he is here.

I'd be very interested if i had the cash...

I am in melbourne and trying to sell my old car mazda mx-6 once i do that i could be interested if its still on the market, but i'd have to make sure it doesn't effect my lease or insurance too negatively.

ctk1.. if you do the figures on how much all of that list costs.. definately good value! Chee is in Melbourne as well. His mech will also install the kit for much much less that what AVO will charge.

I am in melbourne and trying to sell my old car mazda mx-6 once i do that i could be interested if its still on the market, but i'd have to make sure it doesn't effect my lease or insurance too negatively.

unfortunately a turbo will affect the insurance greatly. not sure about warranty on the car

unfortunately a turbo will affect the insurance greatly. not sure about warranty on the car

only the parts that are replaced/removed will affect the warranty.

if you cant afford to do insurance for a turbo.. wait until youre over 30yrs old.. insurance premiums drop drastically then ;) but probably a really long wait for you youngins :P

wish i didnt own 2 cars and insurance for both of them coming in september and less $4000 from my pockets.. life is hard...

what cant I be discovered and be RICH !! I know i have some hidden talent somewhere .... hahhaa LOL :D

Forums

News

Membership