Grille Swap, Anyone?

frylai

maybe...

Got a picture of yours?

or wait until we meet up next...

If we organise a dyno run, do you want to be in? $50 should buy a printout, and if we do them straight after one another the results are comparable.

Hye Keith:

My Grille? Thats the one i got on my car at the moment....The 02+ lexus one...dyno? I got one done early this year and the result was poor........109.09rwkw :angry::ph34r:

maybe...

Got a picture of yours?

or wait until we meet up next...

If we organise a dyno run, do you want to be in?  $50 should buy a printout, and if we do them straight after one another the results are comparable.

Hye Keith:

My Grille? Thats the one i got on my car at the moment....The 02+ lexus one...dyno? I got one done early this year and the result was poor........109.09rwkw :angry::ph34r:

Wow, and you have a stock IS300?

That's about right though. I think you lose a third of the power in the drivetrain, so if you add half of 110kw you'll be about right at 165KW flywheel.

That slushbox you drive with soaks out 15kw more than the manual gearbox :lol:

Swap you my grille and seats for your grille & seats! :lol::lol::lol:

I will do the grille, not the seats, In fact if you want to turn your car into a lex, i m now getting rid of my "Lexus" and "IS300" badges... FYI..

I woke u at 5pm on sunday so i didnt made it to the targa.....was it good??? in the wet???

Matt

QUOTE (greeneyes @ Jun 30 2003, 11:09 PM)

Swap you my grille and seats for your grille & seats!

I will do the grille, not the seats, In fact if you want to turn your car into a lex, i m now getting rid of my "Lexus" and "IS300" badges... FYI..

Ok, lets swap cars and change the engines over!! :lol:

QUOTE (greeneyes @ Jun 30 2003, 11:09 PM)

Swap you my grille and seats for your grille & seats!

Ok, lets swap cars and change the engines over!! :lol:

:lol:

BTW, hows the leaflets going?

Matt

• 5 weeks later...

OK Guys, New deal. I will be getting rid of mine Stock 2002 Lexus IS300/200 Grille, or if anyone got a Altezza Gita I will do a stright swap...I m willing to sell my grille for $220 FIRM...Please PM me or give me a yell during the day on 027-412-1480...:D

Matt