Rx450H Fuel Economy

Since there's no dedicated RX450h forum, just thought I'd post this here.

Was wondering if there are any other owners of the RX450h here and what sort of fuel economy numbers are you getting? I'm through my second tank on mainly suburban and inner-city Sydney driving and I'm averaging 7.5L/100km which is pretty decent I feel, and a lot better than what the car mags report (must be driving with lead feet those testers).

Was wondering if there are any other owners of the RX450h here and what sort of fuel economy numbers are you getting? I'm through my second tank on mainly suburban and inner-city Sydney driving and I'm averaging 7.5L/100km which is pretty decent I feel, and a lot better than what the car mags report (must be driving with lead feet those testers).

That is excellent mileage. I'm averaging 8.2L/100km in my RX400h. It'll be a few years before I can upgrade to the RX450H. Enjoy your new ride.

• 2 months later...

I am getting about the same thing 7.8 on average. Also, I cant figure out how to use the screen that supposed to show you the history of the fuel economy. Any idea guys?

is the screen any different than the one in the RX350? i have only had a lexus for about 4 months so am not completely sure of the models and there differences.