First Weekend With Rx450H

NSXsan

Hi all LEXUS owner, I'm new here in this forum, I'm familiar with forums so I won't ask any stupid Q

anyway after been 2 weeks deciding between IS250 / RX450h and finally we decide on the Brand New RX450h, bought it from Lexus Sutherland, I reckon they are very good people there, we are very happy with the service

hopefully I can enjoy my stay in this forum as I enjoy the RX450h

cheers

---laski

nice

how much dod you pay?

ill be trading our rx350 in soon for the newer rx models

Thanks

we were trading our MINI so its very hard to say, but we are quite happy with the change over

you should try to go to Lexus Sutherland . . .

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am about to trade my IS250 on the RX450h. Recent articles on the BMW X5 are creating some doubt. How do you rate your RX?

Steve

Hi i'm teepee,

And a new bee to the Lexus club forum!

I have "just gone the opposite way 2u."

After much due diligence, comparisons soul searching and discussing- I have traded my X5 for a new 2011 RX450h.

Its only early days (about 11) BUT i am so far happy.

the x5 was heavier, harsher and more of "drivers car"

Its hard to beat the out and out "balls" of the turbo diesel. But the ride, finish performance and features are something to think about.

The overal performance, is not much difference -in terms of speed and pick up. The 45h has more KW of power and on paper better fuel consumption ( can't comment haven't used a tank yet!)

Anyway if u want more info or even chat - am happy to.

I also have just posted on the forum new info u may be interested in re "enhancements for the 45h"

- good luck TEEPEE

Hi all LEXUS owner, I'm new here in this forum, I'm familiar with forums so I won't ask any stupid Q

anyway after been 2 weeks deciding between IS250 / RX450h and finally we decide on the Brand New RX450h, bought it from Lexus Sutherland, I reckon they are very good people there, we are very happy with the service

hopefully I can enjoy my stay in this forum as I enjoy the RX450h

cheers

---laski

Hi Laski,

I'm also a new bee, I too took delivery ( last week of my new rx450h) - happy so far - but early days yet!

i have posted a few "enhancements " that you may be interested in on the rx 400h forum.

regards

TEEPEE