My Cars 0-96 Times

Hey Guys:

As some of you saw in the latest copy of Performance Car, That Hp and speedometer, anyway my mate bought one of those and we went for a test on saturday night, the result were great, here are the result below....

1st Shot 0-60mile (96kph) 7.30 sec (with A/C on)

2nd Shot 0-60mile (96kph) 7.15 sec

3rd Shot 0-60mile (96kph) 7.20 sec

On the Lexus Brochure it claim 0-100 in 8.2 seconds, it is actually quicker than that, which made me happy, my dealer have order me an new A/C control surface unit, when the car has to go back to the shop, I will ask for a IS200 loan car and do a test on that, afterall I wont be paying for that 1/2 tank of petro...

Matt

PS- Dragged of a 92 Modded Honda Prelude on South Eastern Higway on Sarurday Night...

• 1 month later...

thats roughly the same as my 0-100 time of 7.13, so they are very close!!!!, I'm hoping for a 6.9 something, but wont be until I change some stuff on the car like the clutch..........

Some times one car compared to another can bring different times even though on paper they should be the same!!!

So would be intereting to hear others times. Can depend on year of car etc

Hey Guys:

As some of you saw in the latest copy of Performance Car, That Hp and speedometer, anyway my mate bought one of those and we went for a test on saturday night, the result were great, here are the result below....

1st Shot 0-60mile (96kph) 7.30 sec (with A/C on)

2nd Shot 0-60mile (96kph) 7.15 sec

3rd Shot 0-60mile (96kph) 7.20 sec

On the Lexus Brochure it claim 0-100 in 8.2 seconds, it is actually quicker than that, which made me happy, my dealer have order me an new A/C control surface unit, when the car has to go back to the shop, I will ask for a IS200 loan car and do a test on that, afterall I wont be paying for that 1/2 tank of petro...

Matt

PS- Dragged of a 92 Modded Honda Prelude on South Eastern Higway on Sarurday Night...

What kind of launch technique did you use?

And i guess u were E-shifting too?

It may pay to have someone with a stopwatch also-I've found(and have been told also)that the G force sensors used for these meters are a just a touch inaccurate when used on the Autos-hence the reason I haven't posted my times/power rating as of yet-apparently the way the auto provides power can fool the G sensor into a false reading????

The lads at STI High tech can elaborate further.

Imagine my suprise when I showed a 7.43 with 2 people,sub enclosure,etc....

Poppin down to ST high tech to see if it can be sorted-don't wanna be TOO embarrassed!!! B)