Hi Guys and Girls,

I am new to this forum and just wanted to check it out. I have had my Lexus IS250 since last year and since then have been trying to mod it bit by bit. Joining this forum, to get some ideas and also go to a few meets if there are any. I have some plans in making some cosmetic upgrades to the car, looking at getting maybe a lip kit and a boot lip. The car is pretty much standard apart from the lowered springs and wheels.

well enough talk, below are some pics of my IS250, enjoy and please feel free to comment.

5523136334_9f45893286_b.jpg

5523135876_3e2f5f4cae_b.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

5563633826_a333b25a97_b.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Definately looking at getting a grille, just waiting on how fatjoez goes with it.

BTW does anybody know anyone who does good vinyl for cars? somebody who has experience an know how, cheers.

Thanks for the link LEX51S, something similar but in sydney, reminds me of a matte black wrapped? ISF, a member here? :D

BTW just wanted to know, do some of you guys meet up on regular basis? if there is, would be a good opportunity to meet some of you guys.

Nice, would love to come along and have a chat.. BTW what area you guys from? im close to hills area, norwest area.

Danny, yeah i have seen a few of your posts on JDMST, would be good to have some lexus turn up to a JDMST meet, i missed the last one at fox studios.

*Oliver: that last photo was taken near bodyform, at smithfield just after the Low down meet.

im looking at getting an intake, i have been doing research on the net, seems Fsport is the way to go?? :unsure: are there any other aftermarket ones worth getting?

i used to live in the hills area (castle hill) but now in the North Shore

i have a Fujita intake in my car, so if you wanna hear it, come to the next meet!!!

i've heard Atlantis' F Sport intake and its a similar sound but the Fujita is definatly louder (its just a open pod filter) and also you can hear the sound from lower in the rev range

you can only hear the Fujita from around 3000rpm+

f sport is more like 4k + (IMO)

Takeda also sounds good and also has a heat sheild

heaps of the members here have intakes and exhausts, so next meet or cruise you can have a listen to all of em, lol

Hi Guys and Girls,

I am new to this forum and just wanted to check it out. I have had my Lexus IS250 since last year and since then have been trying to mod it bit by bit. Joining this forum, to get some ideas and also go to a few meets if there are any. I have some plans in making some cosmetic upgrades to the car, looking at getting maybe a lip kit and a boot lip. The car is pretty much standard apart from the lowered springs and wheels.

well enough talk, below are some pics of my IS250, enjoy and please feel free to comment.

5523136334_9f45893286_b.jpg

5523135876_3e2f5f4cae_b.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

5563633826_a333b25a97_b.jpg

Mate.

Nicely done.The wheels and rims match very much.

I was actually looking for such a set-up on my IS 250 as well.

Care to share with us the tyre and rim size in full details and if any spacers were added?

Whether the fenders were rolled etc.

Would greatly appreciate your kind reply

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for the comments guys, spewing, just found out i cant go to the meet or cruise :( oh well, i will have just have to meet some of you guys at another meet.