F-Sport Springs On Stock Shocks. Noise?

Hi guys. Just wanted to ask if anyone here has installed F-sports springs on stock shocks? I've done that for my 08 model and I can hear minor "metal clipping" sound everytime I go over a hump. I thought it was the nuts and I have tightened it all with some home use tools only. But the noise still there? Any clues guys? Thanks.

Had a similar thing with TRD Springs on my RX350 with the standard shocks. You could hear the noise when you pushed down hard on a corner when you're stationary too.

Eventually we pulled that strut out, and the top of it wasn't aligned properly. So we compressed the springs a little, removed the top off, realigned it and made sure it fit properly and tightened it hard. That did the trick.

Thanks guys. My springs had model number ending with 90. I think these are the revised springs? I don't think is the springs problem. More about installation?

I had those springs taken out and reinstalled in a local mechanics, noise still there but at last I know is not loose nuts and bolts etc. Somehow I believe is the springs metal contact when going over humps etc, so I taped rubberbands in electrical tape between spring coils and to my surprise most noises seems to have disappeared? I think I need springs silencer rubbers. not sure but will try driving out more and verify my statement.

so the installing wasnt the problem?

did you get the revised springs???

i thought they were the new revised springs

Hey mate, actually I think the tools we used when installing weren't good enough for the job? The mechanics checked most of the bolts near the top end of the shocks were loose. One of the shaft in the front shock was partially damaged and threads were worn out because it wasn't slotted in correctly. He said almost needed a replacement. He took 2-3 hours to fix it up for me so that I don't have to replace the shock. The noises were reduced and less rattling from the connections.

After all suspensions were taken out and reinstalled, the noise is still there. I figured out the rest of the noises are coming from the springs hitting each other when going over humps. I placed some rubberbands and taped it around the springs, that gets rid of the noises. But not for long, the compression was too much for the tapes and its coming off. I need to figure out another way to fix it now. Just bought some water host hoping to slip it over? Headache now.....

Which mechanic did you go too. When they cant find a problem mechanics love to blame!!

Also. Where did you ship the springs from. I dont think it has anything to do with the install if you have had two experience people install them twice and you still have a problem!!!

Instead of the head ache and ruber bands. Lol. Why dont you consult the person that sold you dodgy springs.

Lol @ rubber bands and tape.

Which mechanic did you go too. When they cant find a problem mechanics love to blame!!

Also. Where did you ship the springs from. I dont think it has anything to do with the install if you have had two experience people install them twice and you still have a problem!!!

Instead of the head ache and ruber bands. Lol. Why dont you consult the person that sold you dodgy springs.

Yea, mechanics love to blame but i don't think he did this time as I was there watching every moves his made. I got those springs from Lexus North Miami. Would they sell dodgy springs??

Rubber bands bit... yea.... when you are deparate... haha....

Yea, mechanics love to blame but i don't think he did this time as I was there watching every moves his made. I got those springs from Lexus North Miami. Would they sell dodgy springs??

Rubber bands bit... yea.... when you are deparate... haha....

They arent dodgy but every product has defects from time to time.