Need Help With In Car Entertainment....

Hi

Recently I have adding a few things to my is200, one of the things I've done is hooked up a amp and sub to the stock headunit with a grom audio adaptor. I've been thinking if it's possible to add a custom fibreglass mould to the rear doors where the door pockets are to seal them flat and add a set of component speakers to them then get some extra front speaker grills and have those on the rear doors too, but in addition I want to add these speakers to the stock headunit, does anyone know if this is possible??

Second thing is with the satnav ( my car doesn't have one) but I'm wondering if anyone here knows anything about buying the satnav harness for the top of the centre dash and replace it with a DVD touch screen and being able to connect them to the speakers too, this would give a very stock standard look which is what I'm after,

If anyone has done anything similar or can help me with this that would be very much appreciated :)

Best regards

Sean

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Recently I have adding a few things to my is200, one of the things I've done is hooked up a amp and sub to the stock headunit with a grom audio adaptor. I've been thinking if it's possible to add a custom fibreglass mould to the rear doors where the door pockets are to seal them flat and add a set of component speakers to them then get some extra front speaker grills and have those on the rear doors too, but in addition I want to add these speakers to the stock headunit, does anyone know if this is possible??

Second thing is with the satnav ( my car doesn't have one) but I'm wondering if anyone here knows anything about buying the satnav harness for the top of the centre dash and replace it with a DVD touch screen and being able to connect them to the speakers too, this would give a very stock standard look which is what I'm after,

If anyone has done anything similar or can help me with this that would be very much appreciated :)

Best regards

Sean

about the molds for door trim it can be done but if you know what you are doing personal i would get it done by an interior place and hooking the speakers you could bridge the for a simply way what will loose high volume quality or you said you have an amp what type and how many channels? if it is 2 channels than you run it off that with the sub but the sub wont get the most power out of it as it would bridged to both channels but if you want the best opption buy another amp 2 or more channels and leave the old one for the sub and for the satnav problem i have no idea sorry about that but it you have any problems with your sound systems ill do my best to help you