Lcd Screen For 95 Ls400 Radio

HI

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY A NEW LCD SCREEN FOR MY 1995 LS400 RADIO , THE SCREEN IS DARK SO THE BACK LIGHTS NEED REPLACING TOO , I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A PIONEER OR A NAKACHIMI THERE'S NO BRAND NAME ON THE OUTSIDE FRONT , MAYBE I WON'T KNOW THE BRAND NAME UNTIL I TAKE IT OUT . ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED , THE RADIO CASSETTE STILL WORKS ALRIGHT SO ITS WORTH REPAIRING IF I CAN GET A NEW SCREEN , REGARDS MURRAY .

HI

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY A NEW LCD SCREEN FOR MY 1995 LS400 RADIO , THE SCREEN IS DARK SO THE BACK LIGHTS NEED REPLACING TOO , I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A PIONEER OR A NAKACHIMI THERE'S NO BRAND NAME ON THE OUTSIDE FRONT , MAYBE I WON'T KNOW THE BRAND NAME UNTIL I TAKE IT OUT . ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED , THE RADIO CASSETTE STILL WORKS ALRIGHT SO ITS WORTH REPAIRING IF I CAN GET A NEW SCREEN , REGARDS MURRAY .

Are you sure its not just the background LEDs that have failed? The reason I ask is that it is more common for the climate control screen to fail as it is used each time you start the car ie the time etc. I have located a site in the USA that can supply the climate control screen RHD for LS400 and Sc400 up to 1994 as these are the screens that, as I said, usually go first. The price is around $90 US plus postage.

Cheers

Ric

Hello Rick

It is the screen and the backlights , there is only about 1/8 of the screen figures showing , I'll try your site thanks . regards Murray.

Murray

The email address is ls400lcd@verizon.net

Best of luck

Ric

I HAVE TRIED TO GET A SCREEN FROM ALL AVENUES BUT TO NO AVAIL , CAN GET A LEFT HAND ONE BUT NOT A RIGHT HAND ONE AND THEY ARE NOT INTERCHANGEABLE THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES , GUESS I WILL HAVE TO FIND A SECOND HAND UNIT IN GOOD CONDITION TO KEEP IT ORIGINAL , ANY IDEAS MAYBE SOMEONE HAS A RADIO . BEST REGARDS MURRAY .

I HAVE TRIED TO GET A SCREEN FROM ALL AVENUES BUT TO NO AVAIL , CAN GET A LEFT HAND ONE BUT NOT A RIGHT HAND ONE AND THEY ARE NOT INTERCHANGEABLE THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES , GUESS I WILL HAVE TO FIND A SECOND HAND UNIT IN GOOD CONDITION TO KEEP IT ORIGINAL , ANY IDEAS MAYBE SOMEONE HAS A RADIO . BEST REGARDS MURRAY .

Murray

Check out Ebay today. There is a 95/96 LS400 being wrecked for parts and there is a pic of the radio. The current bid is 95 cents and it ends in 8 hours. Look under LS400 in ebay.

Cheers

Ric