hey guys what you think of getting matte black roof a,b,c pillar in matt black on a white is250??

i saw a range rover sport - white with matte black roof and black rims - it look awesome

i was thinking about putting that matte black tape you can get professionally done like that isf that cruises around sydney

the black roof looks good on the white IS250's, i've seen heaps on clublexus, have a look over there

and also, would you be going with vinyl? or paint?

im not too sure about the pillars tho

i'll try finding pics from club lexus

MG_1422.jpg

theres a pic i found

i think one has no roof spoiler, and one has a white roof spoiler (i like without IMO, or a black roof spoiler)

also, theres someone one this forum that can do matte black roof vinyls, we were talking about it a few meets ago

yeah me and my bro in law looked at it today i dont think you can do the pillars

atlantis if you can post some pics that would be awesome

thanks

the black roof looks good on the white IS250's, i've seen heaps on clublexus, have a look over there

and also, would you be going with vinyl? or paint?

im not too sure about the pillars tho

i'll try finding pics from club lexus

properly vinyl not 100% sure

just tosssing up the idea

Pillars can be done, but you will have to live with the vinyl ending part way across a solid panel (bottom of the C pillar).

Can't post any pics until 1st week of January. Non disclosure agreement with the client until then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Atlantis, where are the pics? :P

There's currently a white IS F for sale with a matte black roof. And, earlier this week, I saw a black IS in North Sydney with matte black badges, bonnet, roof and bootlid - original gloss black sides. Not sure that I like that one, but to each their own.

Yeah, Atlantis, where are the pics? :P

There's currently a white IS F for sale with a matte black roof. And, earlier this week, I saw a black IS in North Sydney with matte black badges, bonnet, roof and bootlid - original gloss black sides. Not sure that I like that one, but to each their own.

Checked out the pictures on Carsales. Different but not to my taste but as you say each to their own:

• 1 month later...

hey guys what you think of getting matte black roof a,b,c pillar in matt black on a white is250??

i saw a range rover sport - white with matte black roof and black rims - it look awesome

i was thinking about putting that matte black tape you can get professionally done like that isf that cruises around sydney

Range Rover Sport matte black vinyl wrapped top section:

567.JPG

The roof of my IS250 was matte black vinyl wrapped (in anticipation of a full matte black wrap but never got around to it).

In hindsight, I think a gloss black roof and tinted windows would have looked better (if not getting a full matte wrap).

239.jpg

• 2 weeks later...