Furthest You've Driven Your Isf

ISF_Starlight_Black

Hi

I've just driven to the Hunter Valley and back today. Nice drive and totally love it when you get behind a slow coach vehicle and take them over with ease. Place in M mode and place in a lower gear and pedal to the metal baby!!!!

What's the furthest you guys have driven to?

Haven't got an IS-F but have an IS350 F Sport (the next best thing) and the longest trip I've done was a 900km round 2 day trip to the rugged West Coast of Tasmania - some of the best driving roads with NO traffic about. Was a sensational drive, especially Lake Plimsoll/Mt. Murchison Nature Reserve and The 99 Bends out of Queenstown (Mt. Arrowsmith).

Also clocked up just under 2000kms between the Christmas/New Year break driving around various parts of Tasmania.

Have done just under 9,000kms since September.

Love my Lexus :)

Done the Hunter Valley via Pete's Ridge - a fantastic drive. An even better road to drive if you live in Sydney is the Putty Road, have done that in the direction of Sydney to Hunter Valley and then come back along Pete's Ridge - takes a day but you really get to enjoy the ISF in Sport and manual mode. I plan on doing a Tasmania trip, possibly around August / September from Sydney. I have a trip mapped out from a car magazine article that claims this to be amongst the best driving roads ever. I have driven to the Gold Coast but along the Pacific Highway this is nothing worth writing about.

Done the Hunter Valley via Pete's Ridge - a fantastic drive. An even better road to drive if you live in Sydney is the Putty Road, have done that in the direction of Sydney to Hunter Valley and then come back along Pete's Ridge - takes a day but you really get to enjoy the ISF in Sport and manual mode. I plan on doing a Tasmania trip, possibly around August / September from Sydney. I have a trip mapped out from a car magazine article that claims this to be amongst the best driving roads ever. I have driven to the Gold Coast but along the Pacific Highway this is nothing worth writing about.

fromt QLD dealer to my house in NSW

1000+ kms

i find the radar cruise control annoying

Agree, I have stated this before. You often end up travelling well below the limit without realising because the radar has tagged onto a slower vehicle in front. I know that it can be switched off but have not done so as I suppose from a safety perspective it is good.

• 1 month later...

For a great drive, (noting I am in Newcastle) up the highway to Port, then Oxley hwy up the mountain to Walcha. Perhaps stay over at one of the great little hotels, then back down Gloucester. Everything from mountainous tight corners to straight open roads. It would make a great weekend from Sydney, up the highway, stay at Walcha and then even back down the New England hwy, stopping along the way.

After recently getting my intake and joez installed, I decided to give it a fair run to help

Break the exhaust in. Went for a drive around balmain and to mosman to wakehurst parkway then on to the beaches to palm beach/barranjoey.

Had a nice drive trying to vary my revs as per sids suggestion and hopefully will see some more performance improvements in a months time.

• 5 weeks later...