Radio Bracket

Anyone know how much is the radio bracket for that car cost? cos i went in to Rapid Radio and ask they have to order one from Wellington... and it's cost alots... so anyone know any place that they have it for abit cheaper? i already got one but it doesn't fit 2 (one din head unit) cos i planned to put a DVD player on it.. so PLEASE HELP.. i've got the other one not as expensive as that one thou...

Thanks

Anyone know how much is the radio bracket for that car cost? cos i went in to Rapid Radio and ask they have to order one from Wellington... and it's cost alots... so anyone know any place that they have it for abit cheaper? i already got one but it doesn't fit 2 (one din head unit) cos i planned to put a DVD player on it.. so PLEASE HELP.. i've got the other one not as expensive as that one thou...

Thanks

Hey jet:

I can try get one for you from Hong Kong, Stuff is real damn cheap over there, I dont know if it fits or not, got a pic of your dash board?

Matt

Hey Matt Thanks man finally i've got it install now i can watch DVD in mt car COOL huh :D it was from Driving sound Newmarket they help me quite alots to modify the bracket i've got

the one from rapid is very very expensive and take 3 weeks to ship from japan and the bracket itself it cost about half of the stereo unit already...

anyway cool i've got dvd and mp3 in the car :P

Tar Matt

• 3 weeks later...