Failed The Temptation. I Have A 350 Now

Whats starting to annoy me is that sometimes when you hit the gas, not hard mind you, but just gently the engine revs then it kicks in and you lurch forward, thats the best way to describe it.

Instead of a smooth take off.

Anyone else experience that ?

Whats starting to annoy me is that sometimes when you hit the gas, not hard mind you, but just gently the engine revs then it kicks in and you lurch forward, thats the best way to describe it.

Yep i noticed this a few times in my 6 days of owning the 350

Yep i noticed this a few times in my 6 days of owning the 350

So it happens with the FSport too ? Interesting.

yea...i know what you mean..mine is the same. Hm...it doesn't bother me tho (if compare to the rattle issue)

heres what i do in traffic

i put it in sports mode

and leave it in first gear for stop start bumper to bumper

thats how i usual drive in traffic

thx for the advice, will try it Dan. hope it helps

• 1 month later...

congrats on the pickup, I am in the exact same position atm..

always wanted an IS and i am literally on carsales daily waiting for 'the right' one to come up, very tempted by the f sport as I just think all it needs is a few things (exhaust etc) and your pretty much done - has everything else I want.

but now that the new model is announced, should I hold out for a price drop or let temptation get in the way? the cheapest one ATM is $51k for a black f sport with 30k's.

alternatively could just get a base 350 and currently two are in the low 40's and 'spec it up' myself - not a huge fan of that idea but the savings may justify it.

currently have a black MY13 euro luxury and the idea of getting another black... scares me, lol.