Hello From Canberra

Adisinha

Hi everyone. For my wife's 30th birthday last week, I surprised her with a RX350 2008 model.

She was thrilled as I expected.

Love the car.

Need to get a new map dvd and an owners manual. Any ideas?

Nice to see someone else from Canberra here.

I think DVD maps can be bought online... Otherwise Lexus have them but they are expensive.

Unsure about the owners manual, sorry. Perhaps someone who knows more can answer.

Hi Ezo.

whereis.com.au have the map dvd for 295 plus postage.

Ebay has a seller selling it at 150. Version 18 is available much cheaper - though have found a torrent for v18. I should be able to burn the dvd and give it a try tomorrow.

As for the owners manual, Lexus canberra told me that I would have to come in to the service department and they would be able to order one in for me. I have contacted the dealer I got the car from in Sydney and they have assured me that they would post a manual to me shortly.

Hi Matt, not sure if this is the right forum to ask, I wanted to get some personalised settings changed. I'll obviously have to take the car to the dealer, would anyone know how much they would charge for making a few changes to the personalised settings in the car?

I changed the way the car locks the doors automatically etc and they did it for free on the spot.

I've had a couple of services but Lexus are good like that.

• 2 weeks later...