1/4 Mile Times For Isf.

Pantelis K

Hi guys, last night we had a street meet and i took my ISF out for my first time on the track for the quarter mile. I have not done any mods to the car as of yet and was only running my street tires. I do have the Michelin Pilots on. The best time i ran was 13.2 at 110 Miles per hour. I am not sure how this compares to anyone else who has done the run and what changed can be made to improve. I did do 4 runs in total. 2 with the traction control on and 2 with it off. 13.2 and 13.3 with the traction control on and 13.4 and 13.5 with it off. I know i am new to this so any feedback or tips would be appreciated. I have the MY10 ISF. Thanks.

Yes the first 2 races i did not turn off the TCS and VSC . I pulled it up to 2000-2500 RPM with the brake on and let go and did 13.2 and 13.3 respectively. For the last 2 races i turned off the VSC and TCS and pulled the RPM to 3000 then launching and did 13.4 and 13.5. I was surprised also that i did better with the traction control on. Surprisingly the Michelins stuck to the ground brilliantly. Other cars could not stop spinning. (Skylines, XR6 Turbos). The ISF was impressive but i was hoping to get around 12.9 to 13.0 if possible. It did whip a WRX and beat a modified HSV. Have you done any trials with your ISF and how did you go?

3000 rpm is too much

most of the guys lauch around 2K

anywhere between 1800-2200rpm depending on how much grip you have

with a good launch you should be in the mid to high 12's