How To Get "home" Address On Satnav

Have finally bought a 2010 IS250 SL after a long search.

I deleted all the stored addresses before discovering that the previous owner had left 6 CDs in the car. Am trying to get the "Home" address to write to him and arrange a pick-up. Pressing the "Home" button shows me the location on the map but can't get to a "View" or "Edit" screen to get details.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Subhash

PS - my 2007 IS250 SL is up for sale, if anyone here is interested:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Lexus-IS250-2007/SSE-AD-2158799/?Cr=3

EDIT: Sorry, folks, should have read the manual first - all sorted out using "Home" settings in Setup Navigation Menu.

Just curious but how come you purchased a 2010 IS250 SL after you had an 07 one - weren't the model revisions the same with some external styling differences in the SL model?

You're perfectly right, I CU2 - loved the features of the 2007 model, some of which have been dropped from 2011 onwards eg 17" wheels, active cornering headlights, DVD player, auto-adjusting rearview mirror.

So bought the most recent model which still retains those features.

And loving it !!!

I was looking at a 2010 SL and noticed that the buttons on the right side panel have reduced from 3 to 2. My 2006 had the heated front windscreen, headlight spray and the rear blind on the panel...are any of these missing in the 2010?

The 2010's retained all 3, the MY11's lost the rearblind.

You're perfectly right, I CU2 - loved the features of the 2007 model, some of which have been dropped from 2011 onwards eg 17" wheels, active cornering headlights, DVD player, auto-adjusting rearview mirror.

So bought the most recent model which still retains those features.

And loving it !!!

Hehe, that's so good! You must have loved your old one a lot to get a newer one :)