Lexus Service Centre Shipping Times

Hi guys,

Just wondering how long it's taken for parts to arrive at your Lexus service centre after you've ordered them? the reason I ask is because i've ordered a new nav screen and its been 4 weeks now but it still hasn't arrived. It is coming from Japan though so I can understand why it might take a while.

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

I recently had this same issue with my 250. The Nav screen died and needed to be replaced. I called them, i can't remember exactly how long they said it would take, but it was not 4 weeks, more like 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks had passed, i called them and chased it up and they said it was due in the following day. I booked in my car and had it repaired.

During this time, my rear sub had also blown and the same thing again, they said it would take a few weeks. After this time again i rang them and miraculously it was due in the following day.

I am not sure what to believe here, do I have impeccable timing and are the parts magically turning up after I call or are they not ordering them until i chase them.

I think the latter as the repairs were under warranty and not being paid for.

I would continue to chase and chase until it is fixed. It does not seem right that these parts take so long to arrive.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I've ordered a few items from Lexus, which had to come from Japan.

It usually takes about 3-4 weeks to arrive at the service centres.

However, my last order had been lost once it hit Australian shores so they had to re-order it from Japan again, it has been 6 weeks and counting...