Is250 And Sports Luxury Rims / Isf Replica Rims In Wa?

Hi guys

Got a new 2nd hand is250 (2007) which is running on puny 16" rims.

1) questions I had, do prestige, sports and sports luxury all ride on the same height?

2) Was hoping to find out how it would look with the sports luxury 18" rims or replica isf 19" rims without lowering? Has anyone got any pictures?

3) does anyone know where I can get isf replicas or 18" sports luxury rims with tyres in Perth?

• 2 weeks later...

I think sports lux and prestige do share the same suspension hence same ride height and sports had slightly lower suspension.

and if i'm not wrong sport lux rims around that year is 17" not 18". Sports model have the 18" one.

I did a bit of photoshop myself :) to try out my car with different rims. I personally like the 18" f-sport rim second choice would be 18" sport wheels. Looking for one as well right now.

I saw few isf reps on ebay. They might ship to Perth as well.

Hey thanks for that

Already found that forum and have also commented on that previously!

Aussie sellers for isf rims are expensive compared to some sellers from USA. Was hoping to find out if any websites shipped to Australia and with tyres if possible

Hey thanks for that

Already found that thread and have also commented on that previously!

Aussie sellers for isf rims are expensive compared to some sellers from USA. Was hoping to find out if any websites shipped to Australia and with tyres if possible

Are you looking for genuine or replica...I saw replicas for just $1000 online the other day.

and I found some LFA replicas as well on ebay US store of course.

Check this out: they looking rather good actually!!

W10163HS5.jpg

I actually find these replica 19" LFA wheels from US lexus forum....

1 dude on that forum put 1them on 350, using f-sport spring and he claim that no-rubbing issue at all.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-second-generation/623073-my-19-lfa-replica-wheels-4.html

Looking reallly good on the pic....love the simplicity and the clean look of it

LFArep15.jpg

How much a f springs? Would you need to change the shockies as well?

Got an older black 07 is250 with relatively high kms.. So don't wanna do too much as I probably only keep it 2 years.

I like the gunmetal blade rims better ..

How much a f springs? Would you need to change the shockies as well?

Got an older black 07 is250 with relatively high kms.. So don't wanna do too much as I probably only keep it 2 years.

I like the gunmetal blade rims better ..

The cheapest f-spring so far that i can find on ebay is around AU$330 dlivered, not including install. I guess your local mechanic can do the install fairly easy.

They said the spring will work with stock shock as well.

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/190811624194?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Are you looking for genuine or replica...I saw replicas for just $1000 online the other day.

and I found some LFA replicas as well on ebay US store of course.

Check this out: they looking rather good actually!!

W10163HS5.jpg

Doesn't the new f sport use similar rims?

Yep, its my ultimate wheels too :) but i heard this wheels are $$$... I have one set on my isf on GranTurismo ps3 if you're intrested hahaha

Also this isf wheels are 19x8 and 19x9 on the back? I heard some people mention that it'll rub on is250? Because isf has wider body.

Anyone else stock these?

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/330981278249?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

Pretty sure if it wasn't through eBay with its fees and PayPal Charges it would be cheaper?

Question is.. How would this look on a is250 without springs or coilovers?

they have better offset and width than the stock ISF wheels

if you do get them just dont be like everyone else and going around telling you go genuine ISF wheels on your car

It doesn't look too horrible :) but a slight drop will make a huge different.

The price is not bad...but what's the quality of this replica? are they way heavier than the original too?

I went to my local dealer: Lexus Blackburn and ask about 18" oem and they show me this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130962712188?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

They said this wheels are really rare, freshly shipped from Japan, and they part of Lexus JP accesory line. $3000 fitted with Conti tyres (they will confirm the tyres brand again). Does this sound too expensive? or decent deal?

$T2eC16VHJGYFFlJv5gbCBS!HSv1Yvw~~60_57.J