That will depend on the exchange figure. You have a very old car there almost 10 years old , the new car is much, much , much................. better car and going from a bottom spec to the F-sport is an upgade in itself.

Why not take one for a drive do the sums and then decide, thats what I would do.

rakddon,

I wasn't refering to the actual built date of his car, I was refering to when the car was first in the market, that's almost 10 years , a lot of things change in that time.

blackadder

Do you own your car now? If not Is that figure on the top of what you are paying now? If it is that is a lot of $$$$.

$12k and $800 a month for 5 years...........I'm starting to lose interest a bit.

IMO not worth it.New cars take the biggest hit in depreciation in the first 1-2 years of ownership.Keep it for a total of 4 years to average out the depreciation.Not to mention you've already got the 3.5L motor already so not a huge stepup.