Saying Hello Mello

wilco

Hi All,

Been surfing here for couple of months. Giving the BIG wave to you all!

Purchased a 2013 IS350 F-Sport in Flame Blue "Luthor" and will be used for random duties, but not as a daily.

• 58,000kms on the clock
  • Optioned sunroof
  • Looking for a LexusAU member who is selling an Invidia Mid-Pipe as per the discussion in here. Last resort is to purchase off Invidia Australia for $799 RRP which is poo.
  • Why did we purchase this old-ish dated Toyota? Just wanted a reliable 370Z shopping trolley that has 4 doors to seat up to 4 occupants!
  • Had a look at the 3IS but I think we'll wait for post MY12 IS F later down the track.

My wife and I own 4 cars, so a bit of a problem - currently we "drive":

• le dustgather-er: RenaultSport Clio RS200 Cup Trophy EDC in Liquid Yellow "Bumbles"
  • le practicaal: Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Sportback SST in Metallic Red "Riley"
  • le daily: Toyota Corolla Sportivo Manual in Sky Metallic Blue "Sugabuns"

Now with "Luthor" in our garage, we'll be selling "Bumbles" in January 2017.

Previous automobiles have been:

• RenaultSport Clio 200 Cup Trophee Manual
  • Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Manual
  • BMW 330i M-Sport Manual

Some pics of our very standard non-sublime non-exotic automobiles.

Don't know if there are many meets in this forum? 

Cheers!

RS200.jpg

2014-05-31_14-12-54_HDR.jpg

Luthor.jpg

On 1/6/2017 at 8:55 AM, bazzle said:

On 1/6/2017 at 8:55 AM, bazzle said:

Hi

I too have just joined with an 2011 F sport.

Im in Melbourne. I guess you need to state where you are if you want to meet others :)

Hey mate,

Hope you are enjoying your Vermilion beast! I actually saw your automobile at Melb City Lexus. After that I went straight to Melb City Jag/LandRover to check out their Flame Blue one. Both the same cars, just the Blue was in Blue (hehe) and it had lower Ks, so I made the deposit the same day.

Did you end up fixing your maps upgrade? What about your HIDs, did you increase the Kelvin on yours to 6000?

I'm located in Melb SE Suburbs, so if there are any meets would love to come. I saw a black 2IS Fsport with a great aftermarket diffuser. Looked a gem.