SOLD - Facelifted 2007 IS250X

kyo

Thanks John! It's now on Carsales.

Got a bit of km on it, 164000km, mostly on highway between Sydney to Canberra, I'm managing a project down there.

Full service history at Lexus Chatswood, never missed a beat.

Put a IS350 engine in it, you got yourself a nice looking IS350 F-Sport.

Might have to part-out if can't sell at the price.

• 3 weeks later...

The market for is250s is a dead market, soo many on car sales as it is. I had a 08 x manual, mint paint with heaps of tasteful mods with 205ks, lexus history etc. Ended up stripping some of the mods and just left coilovers in and is350 brake upgrade. Sold as is for 12k as is to a family member, had trade in offers of under 10k but thats how it is. Given the age of yours low teens would attract alot more buyers.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:16 PM, 18ADF said:

The market for is250s is a dead market, soo many on car sales as it is. I had a 08 x manual, mint paint with heaps of tasteful mods with 205ks, lexus history etc. Ended up stripping some of the mods and just left coilovers in and is350 brake upgrade. Sold as is for 12k as is to a family member, had trade in offers of under 10k but thats how it is. Given the age of yours low teens would attract alot more buyers.

Yeh, such a solid car, only selling to upgrade. I had to start stripping it as well now.

Exhaust removed, price dropped.

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, rakddon said:

How much did it sell for?

Is the new owner on this forum?

PM you, new owner is not on forum, I invited him to join in.

Forums

News

Membership