GSF HEADERS

Peter G

Good news for future GSF owners. MY ISF headers which i still have will fit onto the GSF. I am booking it in for fitting in the next 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to feeling the difference. I know they made a nice difference on my old ISF.

11 hours ago, Peter G said:

Good news for future GSF owners. MY ISF headers which i still have will fit onto the GSF. I am booking it in for fitting in the next 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to feeling the difference. I know they made a nice difference on my old ISF.

Is it PPE header? Nice to know it's compatible with the GSF :)

I hope they can make an Equal Length header for the RHD soon.

Just uploaded the new photos of the GSF. The other one was from the internet as i just picked up the car and didn't have time to take photos. Very happy with it. Im still wondering why the sales haven't taken off as it is a brilliant car. Im assuming price.

MY GSF 02.jpg

MY GSF 03.jpg

MY GSF 07.jpg

Beautiful car, great news about the headers! For the cost of removing and reinstalling, could almost buy a new pair.. Actually with the extra room under the bonnet of the GSF may not be a hard install?

Very jealous, definitely the number one car i would like to have my ass in currently.