2010 (MY11) IS250 F Sport for sale

elmarko

Hi All, 

After 8 years of ownership it's time to move on the Lex. Carsales ad can be found here:

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Lexus-IS250-2010/SSE-AD-5290852/?Cr=7

Easily the best car I have owned over the journey and with a few tasteful mods it stands out a bit from the crowd and with intake, exhaust, LSD drives very differently to stock versions. Would love to hand it over to a new owner who appreciates just how good these cars are. 

PM me if you are interested. 

Mark. 

Hi bud, just sharing my personal experience when I sold my is250 last year, the market for our 2IS is very competitive, a car can have thousands spent on mods but hardly getting the value back when selling. Those know me knows how much I spent on my old car, had a lots of low ballers, and many enthusiasts are holding out their cash for a facelifted IS350. So I end up parting the car and sold it near stock at a much much lower price.

Just my 2c, good luck on selling nevertheless.

Thanks for the input Will. I don't have to move this car in a hurry but expect selling it could well be a 2-3 month journey. Had contemplated parting it out but the exhaust and LSD are the only items I think would be of any value in the market and replacing with stock units is really out of the question. 

Has been such a bulletproof and enjoyable car that I'd be stoked to see it go to an enthusiast if possible. 

• 1 month later...

my11?
looks like a 2010 to me
2011 have DRLS

and the front bar is definately a 2010 not a 2011

Edited by ilv1004s

Forums

News

Membership