Lexus NX300 Enform Issue

Hi All - is any one else having this issue with their Enform in the car?  We have a 2018 NX300 F-sport.  The issue relates to the message that appears on the screen each time I start the car.  See attached photo.  No one can give me an answer on how to "Reinitiate the Download Process".

2018-07-20.png

Yes, we picked up our 2018 NX  300 F Sport on Friday 13th. Had an update a few days later that went smoothly, stayed on screen while it downloaded and installed, then over the weekend this same message appeared on our screen, as well. Keeps coming up and is frustrating my wife, cannot find anyway to re-innitiate the update :(

Love the car, but a little dissapointed in the enform system and really dissapointed that we cannot use Google Assistant like the Americans can :(

Thanks Marrauder. Glad to see we are not the only NX owner with this problem.  We certainly don't have the same issue in our IS350 so I hope the team at Lexus are able to find a solution to this problem.

On 7/23/2018 at 11:36 PM, Rory said:

Thanks Marrauder. Glad to see we are not the only NX owner with this problem.  We certainly don't have the same issue in our IS350 so I hope the team at Lexus are able to find a solution to this problem.

Still having this issue, wonder if anyone else is and when it will be resolved. 

My Lexus buzz is going away, wondering if all the hype is real 😞

Hi Rory and Marrauder,

Have you taken your vehicle to your dealer's service centre?

As with any infotainment issues, the dealer may already be aware of the issue and could perhaps resolve it by updating the firmware.

Certainly have - no results yet - I have also contacted Lexus Support and have been trying to catch up with Mia Carey on the 1800023009 number - she missed me on the phone and I responded to hear e-mail.  Will try again now.

Unfortunately my dealer is an hour and a half drive from us, but I did call them and they gave me some steps to try. Then contacted Lexus on 1800 number and was assured by the person who answered that he would resolve my issue then told me he was unsure where it was listed in his documentation and he guaranteed to call me back within 24 hours. Well now 7 days later and NO call back Grrrr. Looks like Lexus are just like all the other car makers out there, full of hype about how great you will be treated in the Lexus club. Seems like someone was blowing smoke up my behind 😞