New IS 250 Owner [VIC]

Hi all,

Just a brief introduction into the forums - I recently secured myself a well cared-for '07 IS 250 Sport in a six-speed manual, which I'll be taking ownership of this week. It's a one owner vehicle which has been looked after brilliantly, despite it's relatively high mileage (186k), I found myself struggling to fault it. A real credit to it's previous owner & Lexus build quality. 

Coming from a background mostly consisting of Japanese performance cars (including multiple Toyota Soarers) the Lexus IS range of this generation is one I've always been eager to get into, simply beautiful machines.

No major plans for it at this stage, other than maintenance upkeep & some inevitable cosmetic upgrades over time. 

Look forward to the journey!

20191130_125215 2.jpg

2 minutes ago, bazzle said:

Welcome. Interesting number plate 🙂

Cheers for the welcome bazzle. Yes the previous owner left the custom plates on when it was traded in, as a bonus. I'm assuming it's meant to refer to the year model, unless they had a 007 obsession?