Hey guys, I've recently bought a 2014 f sport and noticed my sway bars are not the blue f sport variant, did this come as a option or should all f sports have them?

Okay, maybe it was a after purchase option, I did some more digging and saw it was released with stage 1 and 2 enhancement but I can't fins what the packages entail. I saw the f sport intake was a after purchase option is the f sport exhaust the same?

As far as I'm aware, for my 2013 model, the 2 enhancement packs I have gave me, a moon roof, auto Hi-beam, lane departure warning, pre-collision safety system, and active cruise control. Standard for the F-Sport was Mark Levinson audio system, Parking Sensors (F+R), Blind Spot Monitor, Rain Sensing Wipers, Auto Fold Mirrors, Smart Card Key, LED Headlamps, Electrochromatic Rear Vision Mirror, and Driver Seat Memory, as well as every other thing a person could wish for. To say I love my Lexus is an understatement. It only had 21,000 Kms when I bought it 5 years ago and it still only has 44,000 kms. I have never put any after-market add-ons on the car. I like it just the way it is.

• 4 weeks later...

the blue f sport sway bars are F spoort performance parts 

they do not come with any F sport what so ever world wide

the blue sway bars are considered aftermarket and are only available to the USA market as a afterpurchase option or to option it up when the car is bought new