Good On The All Blacks!

Gavin_S

Not just for coming together as a team to whoop both the Sth Africans AND Australians(no offence to any Aus/Springbok members)-but a big thumbs up for making all the bars in Auckland(and I imagine nationwide) absolutely packed on sat night!

I've had an absolutely hectic weekend,but it'll let me buy some more toys for the 'tezza.

If any of you guys are in town for the next game come watch on one of our big screens and have a beverage or two on me....

Regards,

Gav B)

Not just for coming together as a team to whoop both the Sth Africans AND Australians(no offence to any Aus/Springbok members)-but a big thumbs up for making all the bars in Auckland(and I imagine nationwide) absolutely packed on sat night!

I've had an absolutely hectic weekend,but it'll let me buy some more toys for the 'tezza.

If any of you guys are in town for the next game come watch on one of our big screens and have a beverage or two on me....

Regards,

Gav B)

its good to hear you enjoyed your weekend, BTW i saw a Red Qualitat Altezza on a old Auto Trader, How many are there in NZ? 5? I thought they only made the special blue for the limited edition....???

Matt

must go and grab a copy..... where is the car,and dare I ask....How much is it being advertised for?

When I m free (WHEN I M FREE) I will go down to GMC Motors in Otahuhu and check out that TTE Supercharged AS200...Yeah only 100 were ever made, there are so many limited edition Altezza's...

TTE

Tom's

Qualitat

have to say IMO Quadlitat have the nicely design.

Matt

must go and grab a copy..... where is the car,and dare I ask....How much is it being advertised for?

When I m free (WHEN I M FREE) I will go down to GMC Motors in Otahuhu and check out that TTE Supercharged AS200...Yeah only 100 were ever made, there are so many limited edition Altezza's...

TTE

Tom's

Qualitat

have to say IMO Quadlitat have the nicely design.

Matt

Yeah What I mean is that alot of aftermarket companies for Toyta (eg, toms . TTE) made special edition for the Altezza, never see anything like a special edition l-Tuned IS or something...:(, actually they had a concept L-Tuned GS300 at the sydney motor show last year, also they had that special editon IS200...

back in 2001 they had that yellow onw with yellow steering wheel, for more info PM stevenC, he have one of those, and the special spanish version they ad last year, its got extra features like LSD, Spoiler, SunRoof, 11 spoke wheels, special badging (they call that special??? :blink: ) lol

Matt