As I think I have mentioned ( :P ) I was at a huge Jap Car Show in the UK this weekend.

Fabulous time was had by all - some gorgeous cars (and even more atrocious looking riced out things - The Fast and The Furious has a lot to answer for :angry: ).

The absolute star of the show was the IS 430 - an is200, with a ls430 V8 engine and auto transmission :huh:

approx 400bhp :blink:

and - as a world exclusive - The Lexus Owners Club had the IS430 on its stand. B)

got your interest now?

some pictures?

is430_1.sized.jpg

I was nearly as excited as the blue car in this shot! :D

is430_2.sized.jpg

not enough?

want more exclusive pictures

is430_3.sized.jpg

but - this could be any IS - couldn't it?

I haven't really proved that these are pictures of The Lexus IS 430 have I?

<_<

is430_4.sized.jpg

:D :D

wow - this was beautiful - and the sound of the exhaust had many a car owner weeping gently into his beer.

How do I.....where can I......but....if....

Waaaaaaaaaaaa :unsure:

Do ya think they'll gimme a fair trade in price??? :P

VERY COOL INDEED.

Keith,will see you in my garage this sat,engine hoist is ready to go-won't take us more than the afternoon....waddaya reckon??? :lol:

LOL........The car is super nice, i wont be a production model because the loudsey Japanese can only make car to have no more than 280bhp.....any room for a turbo or supercharged?

It LOOKS so custom you can so tell the "430" badge is bigger than the IS badge...:D

Matt

Edited by LsportlineIS300

I think it is a "f###'n" crime that this car isn't produced!!!!

These cars are screaming out for this kind of engine which would probably nearly eliminate the need for a gilfriend/wife, especially after some more modifications. Although I'm sure having both would make a guy the luckiest man on th earth.

I think it is a "f###'n" crime that this car isn't produced!!!!

These cars are screaming out for this kind of engine which would probably nearly eliminate the need for a gilfriend/wife, especially after some more modifications. Although I'm sure having both would make a guy the luckiest man on th earth.

Hold on a minite, if a man have a IS430 and called the luckiest man on earth? whats a man with a Bugatti Veyron, 2.4 Million car 0-100 in 2.9 sec top speeed 406kph, 7l W16 Quad Turbo.......man i will do anything for that car...... :rolleyes: B)

Matt B)

All I can say is that if the IS430 was put into production at least I may have a chance of one day owning one...A bugatti is a tad out of my reach I'd say!

Until they do,I'm still impressed with the everyday IS/RS as a superb all-round performance vehicle.

We can but dream,maybe a petition to have it built for production by all Lexus owners worldwide would do the trick! B)

and what matt has failed to mention was when this car arrived at midnight friday from germany, i was passed the keys by my friend at TTE and told "You wanted it here, you can look after it for the weekend"

guess who was taking people on jollys all day B)

*the supercharger will be fitted in a few weeks, it sits between the 2 heads in the "V" of the block, i have already had my invite down to try it out when its done :D

All I can say is that if the IS430 was put into production at least I may have a chance of one day owning one...A bugatti is a tad out of my reach I'd say!

Until they do,I'm still impressed with the everyday IS/RS as a superb all-round performance vehicle.

We can but dream,maybe a petition to have it built for production by all Lexus owners worldwide would do the trick!

cheers Gav, I think you understand what I was meaning, A Lexus IS430 is more in my league aswell of cars I could own one day.

"It's just like I love Britney Spears but instead of going for something I have little (or no) chance of ever owning, would settle for a simliarly attractive girl who would meet my performance expectations and still blow my socks off so to speak"

...........Hayden

and what matt has failed to mention was when this car arrived at midnight friday from germany, i was passed the keys by my friend at TTE and told "You wanted it here, you can look after it for the weekend"

Matt didn't forget - he thought he'd leave that particular piece of news for you mate :D

Notice I didn't post any pictures of your monster either B)

Not gonna steal all your thunder mate ;)

guess who was taking people on jollys all day B)

:(

i never got to have a jolly :(

Prolly if I had spent more time on the LOC stand I would have had more chance!

:lol::lol:

*the supercharger will be fitted in a few weeks, it sits between the 2 heads in the "V" of the block, i have already had my invite down to try it out when its done :D

:huh::blink::huh::blink:

I thought that was a wind up - they are seriously gonna supercharge it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...