Saved Myself $1600 Tonight

frylai

Hi all:

As many of you are worry about my tints that I roll on all day without care...evrytime when Gav see my car he will say "Matt, I m worry about your tints" or "how do you get your tints legal?" lol...anyway...I was cruising into town tonight with my mate for a feed in town...i got off on wellesley st off ramp and if anyone of you go to town often you will know its now currently under construction... ;) it has a 50km/h spped limit...well yeah I was traveling 100km/h down the off ramp because I got trust on my Bel Radar...saved me millions of time since i got it 2 weeks back...paid off itself already...and with my illegal tint (2) 15%...legal limit 35%...also i m on my restrcited and i had a illegal passenger...when i got up to the drink driving stop, the first thing the female officer said was "you were driving abit fast, slow down!!! in a unhappy manner" we both though that was us and we will loose around a rand each..." she tested me and all the other 3 male officer looks very har dbut we made it and drove off.....she could of checked my licence of look for the tint if its legal or not, which obviously isnt....

anyway if she checked my licence this is the fine i would of got....

$500 for Illegal side tints

$200 for Front Visor

$400 for Illegal Passenger

$500 for speeding

$1600 total...lucky i didnt put the German Plates on yet, otherwise thats another $500

and off course I wont be going to any mre meets for atleat for a couple year and some time in a youth jail...well i have to say I m pretty damn lucky nothing happened...still shock now...:D

jsut to let you guys know that dont spped on that off ramp next time. BTW I m still shocked 24 hours later.

Matt

Edited by LsportlineIS300

Confucius say: "Illegal car must always be driven very legally"

you should know that! :lol:

I thought they could sieze the car on the spot and make you walk home for illegal passengers at night. Add another $480 to get the car out of hock a month later...

Mathew McN: No-one on a restricted licence can drive after 10pm or carry a passenger who does not have a full licence themselves. Stop kids getting their restricted licence and hooning around with their mates in the car, or being out late at night. Cops siezed 12000 cars in the first year! Too bad if it's your Dad's, or a work car, its gone!

Confucius say: "Illegal car must always be driven very legally"

you should know that! :lol:

I thought they could sieze the car on the spot and make you walk home for illegal passengers at night. Add another $480 to get the car out of hock a month later...

Mathew McN: No-one on a restricted licence can drive after 10pm or carry a passenger who does not have a full licence themselves. Stop kids getting their restricted licence and hooning around with their mates in the car, or being out late at night. Cops siezed 12000 cars in the first year! Too bad if it's your Dad's, or a work car, its gone!

Yeah, my car is getting mroe illegal than ever....i should be fine when I get my full....

Matt

OK - so because Matts only young, he is on a restricted license - and shouldn't be out late with people in the car.

I get it.

I approve actually - I like that law.

Mathew McN:  No-one on a restricted licence can drive after 10pm or carry a passenger who does not have a full licence themselves.  Stop kids getting their restricted licence and hooning around with their mates in the car, or being out late at night.  Cops siezed 12000 cars in the first year!  Too bad if it's your Dad's, or a work car, its gone!

OK - so because Matts only young, he is on a restricted license - and shouldn't be out late with people in the car.

I get it.

I approve actually - I like that law.

Hey, Matt I think you should sh*t up....lol....I hate this g"ey law....

Matt

Hey, Matt I think you should sh*t up....lol....I hate this g"ey law....

Matt

:lol:

expect you do mate - but living in a country where this isn't a law, the number of young muppets driving around at all hours, with 6 mates in the back of their Nova (very small, cheap POS car), stereos balring etc makes me think that this would be a great law to have over here!