Altezza Weight

1180kg!! for Greeneyes anyway.

This was at Kaipara Quarries in East Tamaki, where I've bought gravel in the past. You just join the queue of trucks and drive on the weighbridge, then jump off the bridge and ask the girl to weigh it.

It costs $6 for a docket, but if you're charming like me its free.... :lol:

1180kg is pretty light with half a tank of gas, but I assume the scales are correct because they make their money selling gravel over them. No doubt the Lexus is heavier.

Im sure thats wrong as the factory figure were something like 1360 which is what my apexi is tuend to. Will look on net again but I found the same weight figure in lots of places when I looked. Maybe yours is a light weight edition :lol:

But man I gotta get mine weight fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys

Had my RS200Z weighed today on Knight and Dickeys weighbridge just out of interest for when I get my RSM. I had just under half a tank of fuel and with me out of the car and it was 1350kg. Pretty much where the japs reckon. Maybe Greeneyes is a lightweight version or something. Did the japs do a lghtweight race version like the mitsi evo rs or the suby RS?

Keith

The Knight and Dickey weigh bridge is in Waiuku at their truck depot just as you go into town.

It cost me $5.00 and i got a print out. I made sure that it was zeroed first.

If you dont go there i will go to the one in East Tamaki after work on monday. Where in Eat Tamaki is the place you went to?

Kaiparas is in Cryers Rd in East Tamaki. The Kaipara bosses have Lexii as staff cars!!:D

I'm going to Q'land for a month this week, and I won't have much time in the next few days. It would be nice to get a car on two different sets of scales to compare them. Maybe I parked too close to the end of the scales or something, but 1180 is verrrry light! It was a rush as I had trucks behind me waiting also.

Post it up when you've weighed it Hoon, I'll be checking the LOC from internet cafes from Tuesday! (Gotta keep an eye on Matt! :ph34r: )

Kaiparas is in Cryers Rd in East Tamaki. The Kaipara bosses have Lexii as staff cars!!:D

I'm going to Q'land for a month this week, and I won't have much time in the next few days. It would be nice to get a car on two different sets of scales to compare them. Maybe I parked too close to the end of the scales or something, but 1180 is verrrry light! It was a rush as I had trucks behind me waiting also.

Post it up when you've weighed it Hoon, I'll be checking the LOC from internet cafes from Tuesday! (Gotta keep an eye on Matt! :ph34r: )

Which matt?? me??? :o :blink::unsure: ...

Matt

Ok! I've just been down to weigh it again! This time it was quiet in the yard and I could chat to the guy in the weighbridge while the scales blinked between 1160+/-20kg!! (musta used a bit of fuel!)

Either its a carbon bonnet and a 1200cc engine, or something is odd with the scales... :huh:

maybe you can try yours Samuel, its only 5minutes away.

I'd say there's something wrong with the scales, some scales only work with large loads as such so i've been told. For example if you way yourself, it will say you weigh 20 kg's or something which is nice to say but not really correct.

Hey Guys

Had my RS200Z weighed today on Knight and Dickeys weighbridge just out of interest for when I get my RSM. I had just under half a tank of fuel and with me out of the car and it was 1350kg. Pretty much where the japs reckon. Maybe Greeneyes is a lightweight version or something. Did the japs do a lghtweight race version like the mitsi evo rs or the suby RS?

that definately sounds right Hoon

maybe you've got a unique vehicle "greeneyes"

I am going to see if they are open tomorrow to weigh mine again after work. Do you know if they are open on sundays?

Keith yours is nearly 200kg lighter thats a big difference from what the jap specs say and what mine weighed, have you checked that all your car is there? :)

They must be losing money if their scales are that far out.

Ok! I've just been down to weigh it again! This time it was quiet in the yard and I could chat to the guy in the weighbridge while the scales blinked between 1160+/-20kg!! (musta used a bit of fuel!)

Either its a carbon bonnet and a 1200cc engine, or something is odd with the scales... :huh:

maybe you can try yours Samuel, its only 5minutes away.

I will try to take it down next week

Will post results

What you mean you guys don't have to pedal your cars around... You've got engines... :lol:

I suppose they weigh trucks in, load them then weigh them out, so they are always looking at the difference in weight. So maybe the scales don't go to zero with nothing on. Baffles me!

I don't expect them to do Sundays, but their phone number is 273 9131 and they're in Cryers Rd.

I might try the East Tamaki Transfer Station in Neales Rd. They have a weighbridge but the gateman is a well-known little Hitler!

Hey Hoon, when you finish work on Sunday, catch up on 025 965 177 and I'll tell you if either are open. We can meet down there.

keith

Well, we met at the Transfer Station and the man on the gate was fine! He weighed Greeneyes at 1340kg and the Hoon at 1360kg. Aaron said he had more than a half-tank of gas and some stuff in the boot. So if Matt can take his IS300 down to the Transfer Station, and someone take an AS200 Altezza we can get them all. :)

Good to meet you today Keith,

Yeah, I had just under a full tank of gas and probably about a 6 kg toolbox in the boot.

The jap specs i have are:

RS200 6m/t=1350kg 5a/t=1340

RS200Z 6m/t=1370 5a/t=1370

RS200L 6m/t=1390 5a/t=1400

AS200 6m/t=1310 5a/t=1320

As200z 6m/t=1340 5a/t=1340

as200l 6m/t=1370 5a/t=1360

Then they are heavier again with other options such as sun roof etc from what i can translate from japanesse