Keyeddddddd-----

:( :( :angry::angry:

The altezza got keyed!!!

keyed.jpg

Left it in Otahuhu while I went to school, and it got tagged (with a key) on the boot

and scratched along the side :angry:

Any recommendations on where i can get it fixed ppl??

Hi Bodin...

I m sorry to hear that...I got the news from johnathon choi already, because it was a multi car damge you guys should of report it to your local police station, I will be in Chowich tonight and if you have thime I can see the damge and I can get you a bodyshop to fix it, let me know on 027-412-1480, sorry to hear that again.

Matt

Man that makes me sooo mad!!! :angry:

I really hate this nihilistic New Zealand attitude where everyone must be sooo equal in the gutter, and anyone who gets ahead is fair game for anything to knock them back down!

I've got a useless flucking plick who works for me that tags everywhere. He's like a dog that has to piss on everything to say that it's his! Even in the dust on my car!

So sorry it happened Bodin. I'd kill anyone who did that without even thinking they were human!

I hope that insurance covers it. They will need to sand the panels right back to steel, or at least until there is no scratch showing, otherwise if they just fill the scratches the filler will shrink inside 12minths and it will all show through. (being an ex-panelbeater I've seen this...)

Good luck with it

keith

Man that makes me sooo mad!!! :angry:

I really hate this nihilistic New Zealand attitude where everyone must be sooo equal in the gutter, and anyone who gets ahead is fair game for anything to knock them back down!

I've got a useless flucking plick who works for me that tags everywhere. He's like a dog that has to piss on everything to say that it's his! Even in the dust on my car!

So sorry it happened Bodin. I'd kill anyone who did that without even thinking they were human!

I hope that insurance covers it. They will need to sand the panels right back to steel, or at least until there is no scratch showing, otherwise if they just fill the scratches the filler will shrink inside 12minths and it will all show through. (being an ex-panelbeater I've seen this...)

Good luck with it

keith

insaurance does not cover key and coin damge, but ask anyway, maybe you will be in luck, if the damge aint too bad just get some touch up guys to do it then give it a good wax...

Matt