Had Enough Of This Sh*t

frylai

Hi All,

Don't know how many of you know about this, but my car was involved in this minor accident on Dominion Road on the 31th of October Last year. They had to Replace the front impact bar, Grille, and Euro Plate Holder. They also fixed the front bumper. I got my Lexus Dealer recommendation and went to a Toyota New Zealand Approved Panel Beater in Browns Bay. They did not do a really good job fixing the front bumper and year after, the front paint started peeling and cracking in little areas area the impact area...so I got the advice of the insurance company and went back to them on Tuesday, I also got them to fix the rear bumper and got it repainted...They did a pretty good job on the rear but they forgot to clearcoat the bottom of the bumper!!! Well they it a even worst job than last time in the front, they did fox the panel part which they did a bad job last year, but while the fix that up no only did they forgot one of the job I got them to do. The damaged my plate holder and blamed it on me. then have clear coat on some parts and not some part...:( they also stuffed my wheels up, now there are black paint on there which I can't get rid off...so I m planning to either get some aftermarket ones or get them polished..:D, they did a worst job than last time, I m planning to go back tomorrow and get them to fix up the parts they forgot beside the grille and clearcoat the bottom rear bumper, then I will call my insaurance company and ask for a new panal beater and get my front bumper repainted again...

What they have done wrong...

-Damaged My Alloy Wheels (Black Paint) which I can't get rif off.

-Damaged my Front Plate Holder.

-Used around 80-180km while my car was under their hands.

-While fixing the previous job they stuffed the part which was not needed to fix...

This place is called Br*wns B*y Panel Beaters and ECB E*roPe*n P&P...bad customer service when they are in the wrong.

Gav you know who they are... :lol:

These are also some of the other Black list of Sh*t customer service and poor quality of work done.

M*g And T*rbo P*nm*re

Hyp*r Ti*es

The P*ts

Have a good week guys and hopefully I can get everything sorted by the end of this working week...I will be leaving a few days later because of this...

Matt :D