Fog Lights To Brake Lights

Hi :

Have you got your done??

I have done mine by following the instructions provided by UK forum (ZEE has got the link).Thanks for the smart people overthere :D

I also have done one for my friend. Takes a bit of time when you first do it. ~ 1 .5hour. The 2nd time only took me~ 40min.

My suggestion is as you connecting the cables, mark the cables(with small marking stickers) so you know which is for Left , which is for Right. Just in case if something goes wrong in the future, u know which area to start with fixing.

I have done mine for more than 1 year. no major problem. No problem for the bulbs.

There was one occasion when one of the fog did work. :angry: . I thought what the BBBBB is ogin on , maybe the bulb is stuffed. However that was just a loose connection with the relay.

I find that avoid puting thing toward left side of the boot to avoid hittng the lining, so less chance of knock the connection loose.

Happy New Year all

SSML

• 4 months later...
Arent the fogs a bit to bright though?

Would piss off following motorists

The rear fog lamps should be the same wattage as the brake lamps @ 21W B)

That's correct - the bulbs are the same, but the reflectors in the fog lights are slightly different, and therefore slightly brighter.... but not irritating for the guys behind in most cases.....

HA! Done! Too easy!! At first looking at the diagram Zee hooked me up with, I had no cluw what to do, took me longer to figure the diagram out. But when did, it, too easy! You need the Diodes tho, without them, I recieved the light error on the dash!

yea dude...

just push that little darn button !!! and before you know its as bright as cop lights !

hey... you could even stop the car, open the door and walk to the back of the car and see for yourself... ;)

hey - hows the LEX rims coming along...

i got my 18s and the ALTEZZA kit fitted - now i wanted to sell the 18s ...

i should be posting pics any day soon - whenever i can get my digi cam working.

joe

Hey Joe

LoL :lol: i was talking about after the brake/fog conversion, duh!

the 17"s were are great - big jump after rolling round on 16"s for 3 years...

I can't believe ure tired of 18"s already!!

Would love to see pics of ure car now...

Hmmm!! One problem i faced is, when i turn my headlights on, the rear fogs will stay on once I brake!! So I unplugged the fog light switch, now the headlights dont work lol!! Anyway around this??

Have you fitted the diodes corretly?

Hmmm!! One problem i faced is, when i turn my headlights on, the rear fogs will stay on once I brake!! So I unplugged the fog light switch, now the headlights dont work lol!! Anyway around this??

Well that aint right :o

Maybe recheck your connections