Hope Your New Year Is Going Well ! !

Ouch!!! Hope you are alright? any human damage? hopefully you are fine and that the insayrance process are going alright...are you still going to buy an Altezza or are you going to look for something else? If you ever need to part your car out I can help out your parts should worth alot over in the US...cheers...

Matt :D

No hurman damage . .. was done at a great speed . . 20km/h OMG! ! so so sad

My bad . . i thought the car in front had left the give way. As i looked right and drove off, he was stopped

Booooooowhhooooooooo

Now the fun part is for the insurance company, to find some parts

Wish me luck

Oh btw, the car in front that i hit, was a ute with a big towbar . . didn't even mark the paint

No hurman damage . .. was done at a great speed . . 20km/h OMG! ! so so sad

My bad . . i thought the car in front had left the give way. As i looked right and drove off, he was stopped

Booooooowhhooooooooo

Now the fun part is for the insurance company, to find some parts

Wish me luck

Oh btw, the car in front that i hit, was a ute with a big towbar . . didn't even mark the paint

whoa...you sure it was hit @ 20km/h? I hit my car in November 2002 into a V3000 with rear tow bar @ 35kmh and the only damage was replace front intrusion bar and fix front bumper...you sure it was 20kmh? it looks like over 70km/h to me with that kinf of damage...with this kind of damge I think the insaurance comapny is going to pay you cahs value of your car and get yo to buya new one, don't think its worth to rebuilt it...

Matt :)

My deepest sympathy dude,if there is anything the club can do to assist you with getting back on the road please feel free to ask.

I'm glad you and any passengers are ok, the cars may be our pride and joy-but it's the OWNERS that make them as individual as they each are.

Regards,

Gav

Y E S ! ! ! i'm sure it was at 20km/h LOL

N O ! ! The airbags did not come out.

I think the repair is simple. Just needs a front cut and rest is all bolt on parts. Both front guards are fine.

Don't know about the engine yet . . should be fine. Engine check light is on, but it was still running after the crash. I had to turn it off fast as it dropped the water.

Thanks all for your comments . . Its very sad for me. Took me so long to find the right car.

Anyway, i'll let ya know what the out come is once the insurance company has had a look.

Cheers

Doug

I had a head on in a Mitsi Gallant once... I was going 0 km.h-1 and the old lady who was passed out at the wheel and on the wrong side of the road hit me at about 20 km.h-1. Result? Gallant was very messed up. Crumple zones crumpled and made it look really bad...

ouch thats painful man :--- ( sorry to hear that man

i had an accident in mine last year but wasn't as bad

bent the rear door fowards while backin out of a drive way n had to get a new door :--\

good luck with the repairs man..!

Well this isn't looking good. So far the repair bill is up to $12000 OMG!! ! ! ! Which is getting close to it been writen off.

The stunk thing is, there isn't many parts in NZ for them. They say at least 6 weeks for parts.

My poor baby :(

Doug,

If your insaurance allows, let me get the parts for ya, I can get them for alot cheaper and get them to you by this weekend...good luck.

Matt :)

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

The reason why the front was damaged that much, is because of the towbar.

The front of the car is designed to give max. protection to the car passengers, so it absorbed all the ipact.

Did you have an IS or an Altezza? It looks to me to be an IS?

Probably you only need to replace your hood, fenders, grille, frontbumper, radiator,...

Since the damage was done by a towbar, i am convinced that no structural damage was caused.

Just see it from the sunny side. Now you can get that CF hood, bodykit, sport grille, ...

Let us know if you need our help.

Just see it from the sunny side.  Now you can get that CF hood, bodykit, sport grille, ...

or veilside front bumper,

i dont know how insurance work in NZ, in UK if accident like this happens, usually the insurance price would go sky high(increase) & insurance for altezza in UK is already expensive if your under 25yr old