Pics With Eyelids

im getting c-west style

I think the toms makes it look a bit too much like a face

I arrived back from my HK trip this morning. I have your eyelids here.....I can drop them off if you want them before this weekend.

I bought the Toms version and had them painted in HK...much cheaper there. Since I had to order yours, there was not enough time to arrange for painting. The store arranged to have mine painted for around $280 HKD = $47AUD!

Toms Eyelids

Also installed the black chrome rear lamps.....you should have yours by now.

Black Chrome Rear Lamp

And your 'other' toy shouldn't be far behind ;)

im getting c-west style

I arrived back from my HK trip this morning. I have your eyelids here.....I can drop them off if you want them before this weekend.

I bought the Toms version and had them painted in HK...much cheaper there. Since I had to order yours, there was not enough time to arrange for painting. The store arranged to have mine painted for around $280 HKD = $47AUD!

Toms Eyelids

Black Chrome Rear Lamp

That means the painting will cost around $52NZD, not cheap at all...I can get my Grille painted here for $70 at one of the best Panel Beater in the country, I wonder why I cost so much in HK, did you ask then to do it ASAP?

Matt :)

im getting c-west style

Toms Eyelids

Black Chrome Rear Lamp

That means the painting will cost around $52NZD, not cheap at all...I can get my Grille painted here for $70 at one of the best Panel Beater in the country, I wonder why I cost so much in HK, did you ask then to do it ASAP?

Matt :)

It was a couple of days turn around time. I was worried if there was a problem with the finish, I could return it back to the store. Saved me the trouble of getting it done back in Australia. I know some painters here won't touch them as it not worth their effort to mix small portions of paint.

Actually very pleased with the finish considering they didn't have the car to compare the paint that they mixed from the paint code.

• 1 month later...