Urgent...suspension

Ok basically, I may be able to get some tein adjustable suspension if I give them my full standard suspension and $1000. Basically its from a car yard wanting to swap for standard suspension!!!

so what do people know about this suspension, all I have been told at the mo is that its blue I think.

although it requires certification.

chhers.......4ROLLN

Thats half the problem, I dont even know.

anyways a mate who works at toptown in hamilton knows a caryard who have an altezz that they want to get complied and the prospective buyer doesnt want the adjustables, so they are looking for standard shocks and springs plus $1000 for the change over.

however, my car is already lowered, not super low, but bloody good enough!

and I cant really afford them although if I want them i'll get them so might find out more tomorrow.

Also though I've been told they want to do it as soon as possible and im really way to busy to be mucking around with this a the moment and my car needs a new warrent before I could get them as my warrent runs out in three weeks and i dont want to pay for a cert yet.

so im kind of thinking flaging them anyways now but will find out more info first.

So if anyone else may be interested and I decide im not, let me know aswell. It does look like a good deal for adjustables though!!!!!!

Yeah after talking to hayden we both think it is not worth to take the risk of doing all these work...they are taking most of the advantage while they are the people asking the favour of swaping them around...also I would never recommened used Suspension set up, always get new ones because you can never tell the history of them with your eyes!!!

Matt :)

• 4 weeks later...