Club Window Stickers

On the Auckland outing we thought rear quarter-window stickers advertising the Club would be good. We need to see if we can reach people who do not search the web for "Lexus" or "Altezza"

The space is about 220mm by 30 or 40mm high, and Altezza Girl has a contact in the vinyl screen-printing business.

I think they just need to show our web address, maybe with "Join us" written above it.

In white letters on a clear or black background. (as they can be hard to see through the tints...)

Maybe we could get them external and put them on the outside of the glass.

Any ideas here? Would everyone buy a pair for a few bucks and put them on? Has anyone else got access to REALLY cheap vinyl printing? Do we want a rear window one?:unsure:

keith

On the Auckland outing we thought rear quarter-window stickers advertising the Club would be good. We need to see if we can reach people who do not search the web for "Lexus" or "Altezza"

The space is about 220mm by 30 or 40mm high, and Altezza Girl has a contact in the vinyl screen-printing business.

I think they just need to show our web address, maybe with "Join us" written above it.

In white letters on a clear or black background. (as they can be hard to see through the tints...)

Maybe we could get them external and put them on the outside of the glass.

Any ideas here? Would everyone buy a pair for a few bucks and put them on? Has anyone else got access to REALLY cheap vinyl printing? Do we want a rear window one?:unsure:

keith

I still got 2 spare sets of the UK ones at home, if anyone wants them PM me and I will courier it out for ya...

Matt :)

Im appreciative of being sent those UK ones but put them on car today and they were s**t, I could even see them through the rear tinted glass or rear side windows. There was no point leaving them on, so another design is necessary.

As greeneyes has said some outside ones would be better,

I would prefer grey/silver, so maybe some different colours would be a good idea to!!

my 2 cents worth!

OK Diane, if you can ask about stickers to go on the outside (weatherproof) with silver writing on a clear or black background, and about 220mmx30mm.

Just have the web address on I think.

keith

alright spend around an hour and a 1/2 at Jason (Jase) place tonight and we got the design basicly done, I have no idea hwo Jason found it but he got the Lexus fonts...you we basicly just the UK LOC side window ones and redesign it, replaced it with NZ LOC web address and some minor font to even it up :), it will include all the logo and font at a very reasonable size and Jason also got connection at this industry. I will get Jason to place it on here to let everyone to have a look, I think it will either be in Light Gold or Silver colour (WaterProof Vinyl), I reckon we should have the logo because it will be more eye catching and it can represent the club more...

Matt :D

NZLOC%20LOGO%202.JPG

hey guys here it is.

Side window 100mmX20mm.

Rear window 220mmx60mm.

If you have seen Matt's ones, the side window ones are slightly bigger than his, and the rear window one is about the same size as his.

I have contacted my friend about this whole design a logo thing, and he's sweet and is waiting for us to hand him a design to give to the vinyl place.

Anyway, this is a start i guess, and plz comment on the design or post some up here and we can then decide which to use!

Jason

NZLOC%20LOGO%202.JPG

hey guys here it is.

Side window 100mmX20mm.

Rear window 220mmx60mm.

If you have seen Matt's ones, the side window ones are slightly bigger than his, and the rear window one is about the same size as his.

I have contacted my friend about this whole design a logo thing, and he's sweet and is waiting for us to hand him a design to give to the vinyl place.

Anyway, this is a start i guess, and plz comment on the design or post some up here and we can then decide which to use!

Jason

Jason really deserve a credit this time ;)

alright, it might be a good idea to have the bottom line only, well I still do think Jasons design look the best, I think our stickers should be in light gold colour, do you guys think we should make more for the aussie members as well???

Hey guys..!

I have fixed up the design, and here they are

NZLOC%20webadd%20resized.JPG

NZLOC%20LOGO%202.JPG

keith, I fixed up the NZ to make it easier to read :-- )

I reckon, for the side windows, we could use the deisgn with the Lexus logo, since there isn't much room anyway. and the rear window, use the web address.

yea, like Matt said, have something reasonable sized.

I have contacts to the vinyl place. Once we have finalised the design, sizes and the amounts we want, I can send the design over and get them done :--)

Guys, more input please..! So I can design something that all of us like!

Jason

i guess so.. i think the vinyl place can provide a number of colours. i have seen the gold ones that they have, i have some white ones made, seen their blue, orange, red... they probably have more

i don't know, should we do them all in one color? or a couple of set of each of the altezza colors?

i will try to ring up tomorrow and see what colors they have, and get back to you guys..!

Jason