Aristo Tt - Lsd?

Hi all,

Did the 2JZGTE aristo come out with an LSD standard like the TT JZA80, or was it an option like the 1JZGTE soarers?

Im interested to find out if they did and if its as simple as checking the trans/axle code to find out if its got a open wheeler or LSD. IE: A02A Open, or A02B LSD (as the soarer code states).

Im thinking of purchasing an aristo very soon and this information will help me pick out the right one :)

Cheers

Ben

PS- I can also assume the Aristo's transmission is the same as the JZA80 TT automatic?

To the best of my knowledge getting LSD in a JZS147 Aristo was an option... Ya had to tick the box when buying!

Of course this doesnt help those of us who have imported only to find the car doesnt have LSD... :(

Im am fairly confident that a Soarer LSD will fit though. Im still looking into it as we speak.

Dave.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, LSD was an option.

Look under the bonnet, on the info placard.

As stated above by Spyder; if it says A01B then it has a torsen LSD. If it does not end with 'B' and instead ends with an 'A' then your diff is an open type.

FYI: I believe the first letter refers to the ring gear diameter, the next two digits refer to the diff gear ratio and the last letter is LSD/non-LSD.

I am lucky enough to have an LSD! :rolleyes:

Chris

• 1 month later...