Good To Be Back!

Gavin_S

I'm blown away be the support all members have been giing Matt Lai and would like to thank him for all the effort he and greeneyes have been putting into making the LOC one of the most active and helpful clubs in NZ-even tho it's still a relatively young organisation.

I've been tied up for the last couple weeks with health issues(again) and also organising and performing at the "groove in the park"music festival that was held in the Domain on Waitangi day-hence the reason i was unable to join the rest of you in the end of summer meet.

For this I apologise-but unfortunately my work(and a crowd of 40,000) people took a fair bit of organising, so I'm going to put a little something together for those members who are keen on a casual catch up on the weekend(daytime)of the 20th of Feb to try and make up for the fact i haven't been around to assist for the last couple weeks.

Much respect to all those members who are putting their time and effort into expanding the club,it's contacts, and all round good name in the car club circuit.

Regards to all,

gav.

I'm blown away be the support all members have been giing Matt Lai and would like to thank him for all the effort he and greeneyes have been putting into making the LOC one of the most active and helpful clubs in NZ-even tho it's still a relatively young organisation.

I've been tied up for the last couple weeks with health issues(again) and also organising and performing at the "groove in the park"music festival that was held in the Domain on Waitangi day-hence the reason i was unable to join the rest of you in the end of summer meet.

For this I apologise-but unfortunately my work(and a crowd of 40,000) people took a fair bit of organising, so I'm going to put a little something together for those members who are keen on a casual catch up on the weekend(daytime)of the 20th of Feb to try and make up for the fact i haven't been around to assist for the last couple weeks.

Much respect to all those members who are putting their time and effort into expanding the club,it's contacts, and all round good name in the car club circuit.

Regards to all,

gav.

arhhh, Gavin always nice to have you back!!! :D Hows evrything going recently? valled you a few times but you did not answer ;), anyway ctahc up sometime aye?

Matt :D