Idc. Check the Lexus website.

Option wise, with the Prestege, it's Sunroof and ML sound with Sat-Nav.

The Sports has the ML sound & Sat-Nav. Sunroof is already included.

The Sports Luxuy has it all.

The Lexus web-site doesn't list the other accessories you can buy, so you would have to ask the dealer.

Try this site http://www.lexus-parts.com/prodlist.asp?ModelID=151

for some of the accessories available from the US, and probably here.

There also now is a towbar.

Thanks Rap03. I don't know why the dealers in Sydney don't advertise lexus assessories. They should in my opinioin.

Getting things from overseas and interstate is a pain especially if you need to returrn them or whatever.

What accessories have you got for your car?

Does anyone have a list of accessories/options for the Is250(with prices)?

I'm keen to look at that i can buy?

Thanks

Hi IDC,

If you like i can fax you a complete list with prices that i received from Chatswood Lexus as i await my IS250.

If you look at the Melbourne City Lexus website they actually show all the accessories that you can currently get.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Scotty

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think there was a standard spoiler (lip or other) in any range?

Melbourne Lexus showcase the kit as accessories.

The rear boot spoiler is around $700. It already comes painted and is color coded to your car colour. The other accessories worth looking into is the aero or ground effects kit which you can see in the Lexus US website. Melbourne Lexus are selling it for $3990 fitted. This includes the front lip, side skirts and rear lower lip. It does not include the rear boot spoiler though.

Sydney dealerships do not have the parts listed for some reason, but Parramatta Lexus is able to get them for you since they got mine.

Omg, so expensive for the kit. I don't know if i can afford them. I'm saving for a set of 18s (aftermarket cos oem would be over 5K).

Can you post pics of your car, love to see them on.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have any decent pics as yet but I will take some when I get a chance.

What wheels are you thinking of putting on?

The 18in wheels from Lexus are around 5k but some dealers are willing to trade in your current wheels. Personally though if you have 5K to spend why not get a set of BBS wheels or something similar.

5K? :blink:

Landed my genuine Lexus Is250 18s for less than $1200 Australian, add another $800 for tyres and they're on the car for 2K.

Geez guys, get on ebay, get onto UPS, and do a bit of legwork yourselves if you want them. It aint a hard thing to do. ;)

• 3 months later...
Does anyone have a list of accessories/options for the Is250(with prices)?

I'm keen to look at that i can buy?

Thanks

i believe lexus of chatswood has an aftermarket division which would be able to give all the options at pretty good prices

• 2 months later...

Hi Guy!

You can check out this lexus website from US (http://www.lexus-parts.com/cart.asp) for our full factory bodykit under $1200US.

I brought a rear boot spoiler from them with factory paint code including shipping (FedExpress) under $350.00 Aus. You can install by yourself, it is very easy to do so, cause i'd done for my car. All off Lexus of Australia who sells the kit for very expensive price tag.

Cheer

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guy!

You can check out this lexus website from US (http://www.lexus-parts.com/cart.asp) for our full factory bodykit under $1200US.

I brought a rear boot spoiler from them with factory paint code including shipping (FedExpress) under $350.00 Aus. You can install by yourself, it is very easy to do so, cause i'd done for my car. All off Lexus of Australia who sells the kit for very expensive price tag.

Cheer

Lexxy. Any photos?

hey guys,

been looking for lexus parts as well, there are so many...I wanted to find out;

1. has anyone bought and installed the boot spoiler but the stick on version using 3M tape???, ebay.com is full of them (Lexxy, how about a photo??? :))

interested in wheels, check out these below, thinking of getting them myself they are bloody hot!

http://www.lexus.com/models/IS/accessories...loy_wheels.html

• 2 weeks later...