Licence Plate Surrounds

I am having no luck sourcing carbon fibre 'look' licence plate surrounds, does anyone have any contacts in the industry who may be able to manufacture these?

i've seen some very nice TRD carbon fibre plate surrounds on US ebay, but they are no good for NZ licence plates.

i'm hoping to get a bulk deal with the view to having the LOC URL etc printed along the bottom of the plate surround.

is this a good idea, or are the club stickers the way to go?

what do ya reckon guys (and girl)?

damon

I'm keen as this will be a very good way of promoting the club in a professional manner.

I see this being of little use unless we can get the surrounds made as a bulk deal, and are able to offer them at a reasonable price, to any member who wants them.

Others may have a better idea than the carbon fibre look, we can obviously get black or chrome locally at a small cost, but the carbon fibre sure does look sweet!!!

Damon

ok

i have sorted this out

i can confirm at this time no one is manufacturing carbon fibre look plate surrounds to suit nz licence plates

it is likely this will happen in the future if manufacturers feel demand is high enough.

as such i am concentrating on getting the club stickers sorted. i have handed jase's design to a local computer sign man who is cleaning it up as i only had a jpg. looks promising and he can do almost any colour. hopefully cost will be low

damon