Crusty Tour

4ROLLN

Well most of you probably wouldn't know what im talking about but there is a big freestyle motocross show on in Auckland this saturday night, direct from the states, which is like nothing N.Z has ever seen before. Im goinna be there with a few people.

have to back in Hamilton as soon as its finishes as big party to go to but anyways.

anyone else going?

Hoon?

Well most of you probably wouldn't know what im talking about but there is a big freestyle motocross show on in Auckland this saturday night, direct from the states, which is like nothing N.Z has ever seen before. Im goinna be there with a few people.

have to back in Hamilton as soon as its finishes as big party to go to but anyways.

anyone else going?

Hoon?

whats it about? I think I m keen...

Matt :)

yeah, Im meant to be going.

The crustys are supposed to be riding out at ardmore mx track on sunday so i hope to be there as well.... I need to fix my bike first... $600 worth of damage to it from racing on sunday :(

yeah, Im meant to be going.

The crustys are supposed to be riding out at ardmore mx track on sunday so i hope to be there as well.... I need to fix my bike first... $600 worth of damage to it from racing on sunday :(

Whoa, $600.00??? you said it was going to be less than that??? :(

Matt :)

:( rear muffler, rear guard, damaged left side radiator(yet to be repaired, can wait till after supacross), already repaired big dents in exhaust expansion chamber, also got new front tire( the cause os the situation) ;) and getting one number plate redone at the signwriters

p.s. Should be getting my crusty ticket dropped off tommorrow night :)