A mate of mine has just moved in with some people out in Botany Downs. He told me about the car they owned and said it was a Turbo Altezza. Straight up i thought just another RS200 with a turbo. Then he told me the number plate. "280T"

Then I saw it driving around. OMG! It looks so nice! Nice big FMIC and low as. Wicked looking car. Can't wait to go and visit. Will see if i can get some photos.

A mate of mine has just moved in with some people out in Botany Downs. He told me about the car they owned and said it was a Turbo Altezza. Straight up i thought just another RS200 with a turbo. Then he told me the number plate. "280T"

Then I saw it driving around. OMG! It looks so nice! Nice big FMIC and low as. Wicked looking car. Can't wait to go and visit. Will see if i can get some photos.

Yeah they do live in Botany Downs...I talked to them once otuside BlockBuster last year gave them a card but never joined...

Matt :)

Get them on the Lunch Run!! Made for cars like that!

Actually, I was in Greenwoods cars today asking if I could put a card in each of the 4 Altezzas there, and the young guy I was talking to told me about the ones he has already sold to mates of his. One guy is turboing it, one guy is putting in NOS, all of them are putting on kits....

He said he'd pass on a bunch of cards as one of the guys was looking for an lexusownersclub, and he'll try and come on the Lunch Run next weekend.

keith

i seen that car before.. it was next to me once at some traffic lights

its mint

its the silver one right?

i thought the 280Ts come with Sparco buckets? when i saw that car that time don't think they had any in there? but had the full 280T body kit

oh well, doesn't matter, mint car anyway..!

Was talking to my mate who flats with the Owner. The guy has just sold the factory turbo for something much bigger and has also fitted an external wastegate. Aparently the car is insanly fast now. He sold the factory turbo to another altezza owner who is currently turboing his RS200.